Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Awesome~~!!
enjoy alot
fun alot
n sure learn alot XD
my 3 days 2 night is so worth it
but nvr though it will past so fast
time really flies rite? =D
another 5 years will hav tis gathering again
i m waiting n expecting for next 5 years
well past is past but become a precious memories for me
nt juz a precious memories for me
but aso make me rmb how hard the time tht challenging n struggling
although it is struggle but look back it let me grow up alot
things tht i nvr though i can manage it
but its proven tht i can hehe
continue striving to the end bah :DD

About the results for pmr is
4A4B
yes...is 4A4B
although is nt i wanted
but i accept it
coz i knw pmr is nt all rite?
spm is still waiting for me
so work hard from now on bah
i knw i can do it de
i believe myself =]

Well 2010 is going to end
sooner 2011 is coming
another new year
a year tht is totally new
since next year i will be turning to 16
but til now i still cant imagine how is form 4 life
dont hav the picha of mine XD
maybe i really need to experience wht is form 4 life bah
haha=D
no matter wht i hope i can face it with a smile
n dont give up
tis is me XD
jia you la~!! :DD

Ooo...nt to forget to wish every1 happy new year ya :D
a new challenging year for every1
wish every1 can achieve another victory in 2011 oo
Gambateh~~!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment