Monday, December 21, 2009

22.12.2009 miss my jie oo...=.=


To my dearest jie
do u all hav great time in tis holiday?
well...
tis few days very miss u all oo
suddenly very miss when we r together
the time in choir
while we in choir we will
together share our secret
together we laugh
together we play
together we siao
together we sing
together we lay on the floor n talk n talk
xD
thinking about tht time was very happy n miss alot oo
now i feel like going back to tht time oo....haha

Do u all knw tht
when i was small i wish tht i hav a jie n gor
now tht i hav u all b my jie
i feel very honoured n happy to b ur mui
although sometimes i will very playful
til let u all feel i m naughty
but dont mean tht i wan to stir ur anger up oo
i juz like to play with u all only
haha....feel very funny rite?^^

i wish tht the time can stay at tht moment
bcoz i deeply feel tht we juz like a family
even my beloved family aso wont tht close oo
although sometimes yu xin jie will scold me
let me feel down but i wont blame u
i still will love u de oo^^
of cause i aso will love u de amanda jie...xD
no matter wht i will love u all oo
coz u all r important to me
i hope u all will b happy all the time
thx to u all so much
i feel grateful to hav u all oo

如果你们有什么事
可以告訴我喔
虽然我帮不到什么
可是我可以借你们一双耳朵
当你们的聆听者喔
^^

3 comments: