Monday, March 8, 2010

8.3.2010 ......................

long time nvr come here liao oo
long time nvr post sth here too......xD
so sorry ya
sooner or later will post about sunway lagoon
n tis year birthday oo
sorry for the delay ya~~

tis few days think alot alot oo
always think gt de no de
haiz~~
=.=
i feel tht our friendship distance is so far
wht makes it like tht leh?
haiz~~~
it is bcoz tis few days i nvr talk to u much so u r angry
or bcoz u r ady very angry with me leh?
if its real i'm really sorry~~
maybe u will think a word of sorry it doesn't make any sense
but i wont blame u
n i wont ask u to forgive me instanly
some how i will accept it

coz maybe is my fault to let u become like tht ba
so sorry oo.....=[
i really wan to knw wht did i done to let u feel mad about me
but its ok if u dont wan to say it
i wont force u to say
sometimes i really dont knw wht r u thinking
but i sincely hope u will b happy all the time
i dont wan to see u bcoz of me n hurt urself
u can treat me cold but i hope u wont treat ur frens as well

bcoz they r nt the 1 who make u mad oo

well~~
nth wrong with me now
juz abit emo n moody
^^


p/s: sorry my frens...once again i show my tears infront of u all
very sorry ya~~

2 comments:

  1. laopo... you saying... jia wen ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...
    why everyday write blog like write sad stuff oni...=.=

    ReplyDelete