Friday, April 16, 2010

thx a alot ya....^^

Today dont knw can count
is lucky or unlucky day leh
haha~~^^

unlucky coz i been leave in school
transport had left ady
tht time i was so panic n scare
i cant think wht ways to go back home
like all jam ady oo
i even cant calm down n still blur blur finding
wht i knw is juz find n find
juz like a girl who lost in the jungle
finding a way out
>___<
luckily my surrounding is still full of hope
i was so glad tht still gt jie n my frens to help me
they help me to think of a way back home
coz i was "jam"ady.......xD
at the same time
i feel they r very worried about me oo
sorry to let u all so worried
i deeply feel tht their cocern r very warm
like ady console the panic in my heart
i realized dao yuan lai i was so important to u all
i realized tht many ppl is so care about me
i feel thankful to hav u all as my frens
thx a alot to you all oo~~~^^

if nt u all i think i still in a panic situation
if nt u all i think i will be more blur
n cant think of a better way back
so glab n thankful
^^
haha

well
lastly
i still wan say thank you
to u all
xD~~

To all my dearest frens
i now very safe at home ady oo~~xD
so dont worry ya~~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment