Thursday, September 10, 2009

10.9.2009 moody-ing

today when i go to skul i feel different
coz everytime go skul i will talk to a fren
but tis time bcoz of sth so v didnt talk
actually i really wan to talk to her
is juz tht i dont knw wht to say
n aso scare she will dont bother me
so i go n ask another fren's opinion
they gave me alot of opinion
but at the end i still dont knw wht to do
sot sot liao~~
at class i choose to talk to her
but bcoz i hav no courage to face her
so i nvr talk to her n choose to b alone
without talking to any1
when i was alone
i really think alot
i ask myself
"if u feel dont talk to me u will feel much better n can let
u feel more happy i will accept it"
"if i was nt ur fren i think u wont b so sad now"
"if nt bcoz of me u aso wont b so suffer now"
"if i forever is nt ur fren perhaps u will b more happy now"
when i think til here my tears start to drop
but i wont wan to let any1 knw
so i hav to cry silently
i feel painful n dizzy when crying silently
i feel tht i hav no mood doing anything
i feel tht is my wrong to make u becum lik tht
i'm so sorry
i dont dare to hope u will forgive me instanly
but i hope u will b always happy as last time
i knw tis few days ur mood is nt so good
maybe u hav ur problems to face
but i hope u wont think to hurt urself
n solve ur problems tht u facing now
hope u will recover from sadness oo
after explaning all
our relationship is as lik last time
back to normal lo
my mood aso more better la
nt very moody n blur....haha
to my frens tht concern me
i now feel ok le
dont worry oo
i'm fine now
still lik last time cheerful liao oo....xD

1 comment: