Saturday, September 19, 2009

19.9.2009 holidays.....

today is another day of holiday
Oh...b4 i forget today is briget birthday oo...
happy birthday ya....
holiday if can go kai kai
sure fun d
but if holiday nth to do really very boring oo
bcoz today quite boring so i go n see see photo album
wah......so many nice memory in there
i saw alot of my baby photo oo...
n aso when i was 5-6 years old photo
i started to think the time when i was small
it really makes me feel happy when looking those photo
haha.......when small my parent bring me alot of place to travel
n take alot of photo when i was small
i feel so happy at tht time
coz tht time will seldom hav any worried ma
so can laugh n play alot lo
haha.......^^
but now leh
sometimes gt things to do so nt nush time to play like last time lu
ok la....finish til here ba
hope my frens hav a happy holiday oo
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment