Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Be strong~~

When i realize i failed
is so hard to accept it
is juz like a needle pocking it
pain~~!!
haiz....
i juz cant believe it
i'm trying my best to do everything
but i have to face tis kind of facts
its really making me very miserable
why??
T___T

At last i cried
i cried n cried
i knw crying cnt change anything
but maybe to me is a way to vent out everything
bcoz i feel its so pain in my heart
so i rather let all the painess come out
maybe it will more comfortable
i tell myself i will cry all out only for today
i want to cry til i feel is enough
but cry is cry at the end i muz knw how to stand up
so tht i wont bcoz of tis cry again
although i cried but doesn't mean tht i will give up
i juz wanna express out only
n i tell myself again i muz be strong to face all tis
i muz knw all tis obstacles are a part of letting me growing up
i muz knw how to overcome it
i muz be brave to take it as a challengers
jia you~~!!!
well~~if nt too late now
i still gt 1 more month to achieve it
so do my very best on it ba
enn~~never give up oo~~!! ^^
jia you jia you~~!!

thx to my frens tht keep on encouraging me ya
n thx to him too~~xD
dont worry about me ya~~
i wont so fast give up de oo
if i give up tht is nt me ady
hehe...xD
anyway thx oo~~^^

i realize today the weather is same as my feeling oo
when i sad the cloud is dark
when i cheer up ady the sun came out leh
wah~~so alike oo~~hehe
Aiks~~i knw la
is juz my imagination & thoughts la~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment