Sunday, September 12, 2010

last post xD

Today wake up early in the morning
went for my recorder practice
it was fun during the exercise
especially during the jogging time
we jog the whole area there
long time nvr jog n exercise liao
after exercise i realize my back gt abit pain
hehe....maybe due to it ba....xP
i feel very happy jogging with my ji muiis oo
even though juz the few of us
but aso gt alot of fun
every1 is so cute
some serious de serious til wan to laugh liao haha=D
i think they cant tahan our funny reactions n jokes ba
hehe^^
looks like we very knw how to make ppl laugh oo...xDD
after tht all of us back to practice
but still the feeling is the same
happy n fun~~!!! =DD

At nite
i was alone at home
my family went for dinner (neighbour's wedding)xD
mum dont let me go
she say u stay back home study la =.=
i was like ooo ok lu
be guai guai lui study at home hehe
really so quiet oo the whole hse
at 1st i gt a little bit scare
coz its my 1st time alone at home at nite
so on music n listen to it
feel better abit
nt very quiet hehe
but i was glad tht i still gt some1 teman me
thx to him oo ^^

Well
today will be my last day for blogging n on9
til my pmr is over
n aso means tht tis will be the last post for sep xD
so need to work hard la
Gambateh~~!!
every1 of u who sitting for pmr aso gambateh ya~~!!
Jia you~~!! ^^
Ok thts is all
dont miss me too much ya...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment